AJ NET, LDA. gives great importance to the protection of personal data and therefore, collects, processes and uses them in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Reg. 2016/679 (EU) of 27 April) and in accordance with the principles mentioned below.
- The Client’s personal data will be treated in the strict measure of the full compliance with the contractual and legal obligations of AJ NET LDA:
- Invoice processing, namely electronic invoicing;
- Paper and electronic archiving of documents;
- Collection and payments;
- Other purposes independent of these that may be communicated in due course.
- The Customer is informed that his or her personal data will be kept for a period of 1 (one) year after the end of the contractual relationship, without prejudice to this period being extended to the time of any legal proceedings or any proceedings that may take place before an administrative entity and to the periods of conservation of documents imposed by legal provision, namely by labour, tax and contributory legislation.
- The Customer, is informed that he has the right to access his personal data and that concern him, as well as its rectification and erasure. If applicable, you may request limitation of processing and exercise your right to oppose data portability.
- The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority: Comissão Nacional da Proteção de Dados.
- Without prejudice to the verification of other applicable conditions and legitimacies, the Customer authorizes the registration, organization, storage, consultation, use and communication of personal data provided by him/her to AJ NET LDA.
- The Customer is informed of the existence of the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out, when the processing is based exclusively on the consent previously given, for a given purpose.
- To request changes to the authorisations, the Customer should use the e-mail: [email protected].
- The Customer declares to acknowledge and accept, and undertakes to respect, all internal operating rules and policies in force and approved by AJ NET LDA.
- Moreover, it is informed that AJ NET LDA. has implemented the digital signature and therefore all documents are digitally signed with a certified signature.
Who are we
AJNET, LDA. – Contribuinte 504 592 033
Rua Padre José António de Campos, 21
4490-668 Póvoa de Varzim
Our website address is: https://www.ajnet.net
What personal data is collected and how it is collected
When you send us a customer support form, we collect your name and email address so that we can correspond with you.
When you send us a form with the details for opening a customer record, the same data is only used for billing purposes.
To comply with the new regulation, Google has included a data processing enhancement.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “data sharing” will be disabled.
We do not use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data displayed on the comment form and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If uploading images to the site, avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the site can download and extract any location data from images on the site.
The term “Cookie(s)” refers to a small file stored and read when consulting a website or reading an e-mail message, installing or using a computer program or mobile application, and this regardless of the type of Terminal used.
The Cookies implemented on the Website are of different types and serve different purposes.
You may accept or refuse the installation of Cookies in accordance with the methods explained hereafter.
You may at any time manage the methods for storing and using the Data collected via Cookies.
Below you will find the various ways of managing your Cookies according to your browser software. The configuration of each browser is described in the help menu of your browser. Here are some examples:
From the Internet Explorer menu, go to “Internet Options”;
Under the “Privacy” tab, click on the “Advanced” button;
Check the box “Override automatic cookie management”;
Then select: “Accept” for internal cookies and “Refuse” for third-party cookies;
Save the changes by clicking “OK”.
In the Safari menu, select “Preferences”;
Go to the “Security” tab;
Under “Accept cookies”, select “Only from sites I visit”.
From the Chrome menu, select “Settings”;
Click on “Show advanced settings”;
Scroll down to the “Privacy” paragraph;
Click on the “Content settings” tab;
In the “Cookies” paragraph (first paragraph), check the box “Block cookies and third-party site data”;
Save the changes by clicking “OK”.
On the Firefox homepage, click on the “Settings” tab
Select the “Privacy” frame;
In the “History” zone, for the “Retention rules” option, select “Use custom settings for history”;
In the “Accept third-party cookies” drop-down bar, select “Never”;
Save the changes by clicking “OK”.
For other browsers and mobile devices, we recommend you go to the official website of the browser or device manufacturer and consult the documentation provided.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves as if you were visiting those websites.
With whom your data is shared
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties who provide specific services to AJNET, such as external parties contracted by AJNET (billing or shipping companies), or who handle personal information collected by AJNET on their own. Any such disclosure shall be made without exceeding the purpose for which your personal data was collected and further processed.
In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in order to:
– comply with applicable laws,
– respond to judicial and governmental enquiries,
– comply with valid legal process,
– protect the rights, or property of AJNET.
How long we retain your information
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This is so that we can automatically recognise and approve any subsequent comments, rather than placing them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if any), we store the personal information provided in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception that they cannot change their username). Site administrators may also view and edit this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data held about you, including any personal data you have indicated. You can also request that the saved data be deleted. This does not include any personal data that is required to be kept for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments can be checked by an automated spam detection service.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at: [email protected]